All GCP training is the same, right? After all, it’s all about getting that certificate and being “compliant”: to tick that box. It is a struggle to keep up with the latest changes and current guidelines. And then before you know it … It’s time to do the same GCP training all over again.
It is a cycle that seems like there is no way to get on top of your GCP knowledge.
What if we told you there was an easier way?
Keeping up-to-date with Good Clinical Practice, access to all other regulatory updates and use of the GCP community is already included for 12 months after you finish with your first round of myGCP training.
But, did you know that it’s simple to extend your license after that first year? And how do we make your research life easier?
Your myGCP training environment is more than just your GCP training.
myGCP includes essential downloadable tools like checklists and infographics, current news in clinical research, and community to talk with fellow researchers or GCP Central experts.
But what sets myGCP apart from other GCP training platforms?
Why should you extend your license beyond that first year? Here are 5 important reasons why you should extend your myGCP account.
- Continuous compliance learning. You’ll never do the same GCP training again. With myGCP, you will receive the latest rules and regulations.
- Get notifications when the training is updated. You will receive a notification when the training is updated with the latest regulatory changes or new templates. All you will need is to go into your account and click on the updated modules. You get the latest insights in just 10 minutes.
- Track your learning. All GCP learning activities, including the module updates and read-and-understood news articles, are tracked in your GCP certificate and GCP passport, GCP compliance at all times.
- Familiar learning environment. Extending your account means you can use all myGCP functionalities, keeping your GCP compliance simple, efficient and easy as the years go by.
- Simplicity . We ensure that you are audit and inspection at all times. No retraining necessary, continuous learning is the modern and efficient way of keeping your staff up to date. Where ever they are.
Since we started, more and more companies are making use of this unique continuous learning service. This feature helps our customers focus on their core business: conducting research.
It is our job to make sure that people are compliant with certification and that they are ready for auditing and inspection at all times.
Here at GCP Central, our aim is to keep your GCP training up-to-date, relevant, and compliant. We are doing this through our innovative myGCP training environment. Our GCP training does not just expire when the course is done. That’s just the start of your learning journey. With a year’s worth of initial support, it’s easy to see why you should extend your myGCP account.
Want more information on extending your account? Why not get in touch?